Fairview Farm is a local authority licensed riding school. But also, Fairview is approved by both the British Horse Society (BHS) and the Association of British Riding Schools (ABRS).
The riding school offers riding lessons for all abilities and specialises in showjumping. All our employees are trained to or working towards NVQ level 3, are first aid trained, have attended a relevant safeguarding workshop and hold, as a minimum, a level 2 qualification in health and safety.
We provide work based placements for Stubbing Court Training ltd and support our local schools by providing work experience placements and support for students who have chosen horse riding as their sports activity for GCSE in Physical Education. Consequently we have been regularly inspected and approved by NEBA (Nottingham Education Business Alliance).
Fairview Farm has a huge interest in showjumping and has close ties with renowned riders Michael Whitaker, William Whitaker and Joe Clayton.
A little closer to home, Fairview Farm provides facilities and riding instruction to a host of riding clubs and social groups.
- Two large car parks
- Reception and viewing area (includes a cafe that is open every weekend & school holidays)
- Purpose built stables, tack room and wash box
- 4 x floodlit riding surfaces
- Access to a range of horses suitable for all levels of riding experience
- Off road hacking around a safe route within the confines of our own boundaries
To find out more about us, why not pop along and have a look around or give us a call on 01623 793549.