RULES AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY FOR OUR SHOWS
1. The organisers reserve the right to;
- Cancel any class or vary rosettes according to the number of entries received
- Change the schedule
- Refuse any entry without the need to give a reason
2. All persons whilst mounted must wear a hat to the current standard, fastened at all times and wear suitable footwear
3. We strongly advise all competitors to wear body protectors when jumping
4. The judges’/organisers’ decision is final
5. Horses or ponies under 4 years of age are not eligible to enter any ridden class
6. No colts, stallions or dogs are permitted on site
7. Excessive use of the whip will not be tolerated
8. £2.00 Per Day Per Competitor for 1st Aid cover Will be Charged.
9. Practise jump can be no higher than the class running at the time.
10. A disclaimer will need to be signed on entry to class 18 Higher & Higher.
Save for the death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the organiser or anyone for whom they are in law responsible, neither the organiser of the event for which these rules apply nor any agent, employee or representative of these bodies, accepts ay liability for any accident, loss, damage, injury to horses, riders or any other person whatsoever.
Health and Safety
The organisers of the event have taken reasonable precautions to ensure the safety and health of everyone present. For these measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the organiser and all officials and stewards.
Please contact us if you require further information.